As well as being on holiday I am also here to try and ponder a few things; one of which is some business strategy; I broke out a business model canvas on the beach. Not sure it worked, pictures in the sand are OK but it would need to be a lot bigger for my terrible writing to be legible. On the plus side, the local coconuts are very sweet, much better for you than a double espresso I will bet too...
As I wasn't doing much I took the time to plan things to do while I am here:
- Canyoning down the tamarind falls (7 waterfalls, largest 40M!).
- Day sailing trip on an old ship from Mallorca (lots of snorkelling).
- Speed boat tour around the east coast (including some bays, caves and other such stuff).
- Hiking up the highest mountain on the island, around 850 metres.
- My first surfing lesson.
- Exploring the markets of Port Lois.
- Hiking the black river park trail.
- Snorkelling at blue bay.
- Get my IKO level 1 kite surfing certificate.