- Getting help with shopping for elderly neighbours.
- Learning activities for kids.
- Self development games.
What data we collect
The data collected will include:
- Details of items to be purchased (and related information potentially like quantity and price).
- Your location if you choose to share it to offer to collect shopping for someone.
- Your delivery location if you ask for someone to bring food.
We use Firebase Analytics software to collect information about how you use app. The data is anonymised before being used for analytics processing.
Firebase Analytics processes anonymised information about:
- Your app usage
- How long you use the app
- How you found the app
- What items you frequenty purchase
We do not store your personal information through Firease Analytics.
We will not identify you personally using analytics information and will not combine analytics information with other data sets in a way that could identify you.
Why we need your data
We collect information through Firebase Analytics to see how you are using the app. We do this to help:
- Make sure the site is meeting the needs of its users
- Make improvements, for example if part of the app is hard to find.
We also collect data in order to:
- Monitor usage of the app to identify issues.
Legal basis for processing data
The legal basis for processing anonymised data for Google Analytics is your consent when installing the app.
The legal basis for processing all other personal data is that it’s necessary:
- Allow the app to function.
- Fulfil required functionality.
What we do with your data
We collect data regarding your shopping details as well as basic personal information used to identify you.
We will not:
- Sell or rent your data to third parties.
- Share your data with third parties for marketing purposes.
- Use your data in analytics (only anonymised data is used for analytics purposes).
We will share your data if we are required to do so by law for example as part of a court order.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as:
- It is needed by your usage of the application.
- It is automatically expired.
We will keep your email data until you unsubscribe.
Children’s privacy protection
Our services are not designed for, or intentionally targeted at, children 13 years of age or younger. We do not intentionally collect or maintain data about anyone under the age of 13.
Data storage and processing
Our application makes use of standard Firebase and other related technologies which store data 'in the cloud' to allow synchronisation between people you share it with. All personal data is stored in the European Econimic Area (EEA).
Anonymised data collected by Firebase Analytics data may be transferred outside the EEA for processing.
You have the right to request:
- Information about how your personal data is processed.
- A copy of that personal data.
- That inaccurate personal data is corrected immediately.
You can also:
- Raise an objection about how your personal data is processed.
- Request that your personal data is erased if there is no longer a justification for it.
- Ask that the processing of your personal data is restricted in certain circumstances.
For more information please contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
Post a Comment